This help topic explains how to access and change styling settings in KnowAll Matrix. These are settings related to styling elements such as the text colour, size, branding etc. They will enable you to customise the appearance of KnowAll Matrix to suit your users.
Changing the styling settings
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- You will need to be logged in as a user with access to the Configuration menu on the top toolbar. If this isn’t visible, please contact an admin user or Bailey Support.
- Click on Configuration and then Styling. In the menu that appears, click Style Settings.
- A list of styling parameters will appear, as below.
- Each parameter has a user-friendly description in the Comments field in addition to a name. To search for the desired parameter, type in the field in the top right (“Search within results”). In the below example, searching for “font” has yielded a list of font-related parameters.
- To edit a parameter, click on the pencil icon at the end of the row. The Edit System Parameter window will appear.
- Enter the desired new value and click Save Changes to save. Colours should be entered as Hex colour codes.
Note that a few styling parameters are not listed as system files need to be edited.
Please contact Bailey Support for assistance if required.