This help topic explains how to change the fine type associated with a lending type. Any copy items/volumes with that lending type will then also have that fine type applied when they are overdue.
For an overview of fines in KnowAll Matrix, see the relevant help topic.
Assigning a fine type
- Log in as a Library Admin user. (Your account must have the Borrowing Admin role, specifically.)
- Click on Library Admin, then Borrowing.
- Under Authority Lists, click Lending Types to open the Lending Types authority list, as below.
- Click a Lending Type’s name or the pencil icon at the end of the row to edit it. This opens the Edit Lending Type window, as below.
- Select the required Fine Type from the drop-down menu. If you need to add to or change the fine types, you will need to amend the Fine Types authority list.
- Click Save Changes.