This help topic explains how to access the Check-Out/In function, which provides a quick and easy way for users to check items out or in.
The Check-in / Check-out function is designed for libraries that offer a computer solely used for check-in and check-out purposes. Once you click on this function SLLS opens a new window with the other menu items removed. The concept is that you can leave the computer with only this screen showing.
How to turn Check-Out/In on or off
- Log in as a System Administrator.
- You will need to be logged in as a user with access to the Configuration menu on the top toolbar. If this isn’t visible, please contact an admin user or Bailey Support.
- Click on Configuration, then Loans.
- Under Self-Service Terminal, click on Dedicated Check-In/Out Screen.
- This will open the Check-In/Check-Out screen (as below) in a separate browser tab.
- Tip: if you bookmark this page in your browser, you can return to it again later without logging in first.