You can send orders, claims and others communications from the system as emails. For more information about setting up templates for finance emails see [link]. This help topic explains how to set-up and edit Signatures for those emails. You can personalise the default signature that comes with the system and add additional signatures if you need them for different purposes.
Adding and editing Order Email Signatures
- Log in as a Library Admin user. Note that you will need to have the Finance Admin role, specifically.
- Click on Library Admin, then Finance.
- Under Authority Lists, click Signatures to open the Signatures authority list screen, as below.
- Click Add New to add a new signature. This opens the Add New Signature screen, as below.
- To edit a signature, click the Edit (pencil) icon at the end of the relevant row. This opens an Edit Signature screen with the same fields.
- Note that Default is always the default signature, and can be edited, but not deleted.
- Enter a name for this signature in the Name field for your reference.
- Enter the signature text in the Signature field. Note that basic word processing tools are available. You can use the <> button to switch to an HTML code view.
- Click Save to finish.